Saturday, June 15, 2013

new OpenOpt Suite release 0.50

Hi all,
I'm glad to inform you about new OpenOpt Suite release 0.50 (2013-June-15):

    * interalg (solver with specifiable accuracy) now works many times (sometimes orders) faster on (possibly multidimensional) integration problems (IP) and on some optimization problems
    * Add modeling dense (MI)(QC)QP in FuncDesigner (alpha-version, rendering may work slowly yet)
    * Bugfix for cplex wrapper
    * Some improvements for FuncDesigner interval analysis (and thus interalg)
    * Add FuncDesigner interval analysis for tan in range(-pi/2,pi/2)
    * Some other bugfixes and improvements
    * (Proprietary) FuncDesigner stochastic addon now is available as standalone pyc-file, became available for Python3 as well

Regards, Dmitrey.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello There,

My Name is B Krishna Kanth. I will be going for my Master's in Industrial Engineering at North Carolina State University. I am really interested in learning about data science/ analysis of data and how as a Industrial Engineer I can be a part of the movement. I hope you can give me ur email Id to forward my questions regarding what courses to go for in IE.

Thanks,
K.K

safety courses in chennai said...

"Maximize Productivity with Industrial Engineer and Operations Research Tools" is really useful . Thanks for the better guide in industrial engineering .

Regards

nebosh igc course in chennai

Assignment Help said...

Great Blog with useful information.
Experience the Best Assignment Writing Services at
Finance Essay Writing Help

Arulraj said...

Very good article,Thank you
For sofa renovation contact thesofastore they gives best
Best Sofa Repair Services in Whiterfield,Bangalore