Monday, January 2, 2012

IEORTools.com Resources added

I've decided to spruce up my personal website IEORTools.com.  I want to add some additional resources to it along with the book store.  Most of the content will be relevant reference links to Industrial Engineering and Operations Research professionals.

The first thing I did was added a Resources side menu.  The Resources side menu will link to relevant resource sections.  So far I have created the following resources
These links are a collection of resources that I have accumulated over the years.  The links are a great reference and hopefully I can build them up more.  I'm going to be creating more content on ieortools.com site as opposed to the blog because I'm just running out of room.

3 comments:

Jyoti said...

I want to ask whether a product also plays a major role or what for eductors.

Assignment Help said...

Nice Post! The increasing importance of Writing Assignments has prompted students to take a helping hand from
Business Essay Writing Help

Gia W said...

Hi niice reading your blog