Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Microsoft allows trying its new SQL Server for Linux

This is a great time to have tools to do data analysis.  Microsoft is now allowing evaluations of its new SQL Server.  This new SQL Server can now be deployed to a Linux OS environment.  This is big news especially for those that have followed this blog through the years.

The new SQL Server version is also carries new analytic tools such as R.  From this Techcrunch announcement

The new version of SQL Server will include improved support for R Services and a number of new machine learning and deep neural networking features.

These are exciting times in deed.  I hope Microsoft continues this path to bringing new tools to the market.

4 comments:

Deba Sheesh said...

Great blog and I love what you have to say and I think I will tweet this out to my friends so they can check it out as well. I like what you have to say.
Paddle Wheel Flow Meter

Deba Sheesh said...

This is really an important blog with many helpful information. I have been searching for a long time for this types of content. Keep up posting more and thanks for your great staff.
Battery Operated Ultrasonic Level Sensor

Deba Sheesh said...

Thanks, You wrote awesome, I knew lots of things from your article. Its really helpful for any readers.
Battery Operated Flow Meter

Shalini said...

Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
Digital Marketing Company in India