Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top IEORTools Blog Articles of 2010

According to my Google Analytics account these are the top posts by pageview for the 2010 year.  Since this is an analytics based website I thought it would be appropriate to provide some data.  So here is a sort of year in review for IEOR Tools.

1.  Favorite Operations Research books from OR-Exchange

2.  R references for handling Big Data

3.  IEORTools Tutorial: Learning XML with R

4.  My 5 Favorite Operations Research Blogs

5.  Where to find good data sets

A lot of the pages had to do with using the statistical computing software R.  I'm also a contributor to the R-bloggers website so that has a lot to do with the traffic.  I'm excited to see what 2011 will have in store for the OR blogging world.  Happy New Year to the Operations Research community.

1 comment:

Assignment Help said...

Thanks for sharing such great information with us. Keep Thanks again for sharing such a useful post.
Botany Assignment Help